- Once the color is bright and vivid, that is the time to start cutting.
- Cut the flower stems during the cool of the morning after the dew has dried.
- Both fresh and dried flowers and leaves are used in culinary preparations.
- Spread harvested lavender to dry on a paper towel or paper plate.
- Lay another paper towel on top.
- Microwave on low, and check them every minute.
- Turn them after 2 minutes if they aren’t completely dry.
- Cool and then store in a container.
Moonglow Gardens - Lavendin 'Silver Edge'