My Pat Limjuco Dayrit cookbook is missing in action again. I had to Google a recipe and this is what I tried today. It’s not bad, though I’ve had better.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup powdered milk (I used Nido brand)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 stick of butter (melted)
- Toast sifted flour in pan. Remove from heat.
- Add dried ingredients and pulse in food processor until combined.
- Return to pan, add melted butter, mixing thoroughly.
- Form using silicone molds or traditional polvoron mold if you have one.
- Wrap each polvoron in candy wrapper.