Happy Sunday! Cloudy skies here in Corte Madera with 60F high and 43F low. What does that mean for another batch of macarons?
The recipe for French Cashew Macarons a la Jessica – Espresso follows my original macaron recipe with the addition of Gevalia Espresso in a T-Disc. You may use your own favorite coffee of course.
Makes about 30
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) cashews, Costco item of the day!
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
Please note that no food coloring was used.
Please follow French Cashew Macarons Easy as Pie Directions. Thank you.