Welcome and thank you for visiting. I hope you are having a great one. Today I’m thinking of making Sweet Potato Souffle. Here’s the topping that I will use. It was such a big hit on the Pumpkin Tart I made over the weekend. It just feels right to share. Happy Monday!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Melt butter in microwave. Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Drizzle melted butter slowly while mixing with fork until crumbly texture forms.
- Use as topping on Apple Pies/Tart, Pecan Pies/Tart, Banana Bread, and Sweet Potato Souffle.
Here’s a photo of the fast disappearing Pumpkin Tart.