- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 /2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (of course the finest quality you can get your hands on)
Except for the balsamic vinegar, mix everything else in blender. Taste it. In my opinion, it’s already wow. Add balsamic vinegar and blend for a few seconds more.
May be cooked down to use as glaze for roasted pork, quail or Cornish hen.